- To be a recognised global distributor of high-quality automotive and industrial products, and a familiar and trusted brand name in alloy wheels manufacturer as an Original Design Manufacturer.
- To position YHI Group effectively by continuously providing customers with quality products and distinctive customer services so as to build strong customer relationships.
- To provide growth and opportunities for employees and to consistently generate stable returns to shareholders.
- To be committed to quality, professional and human resources management, sound business practices and teamwork.
YHI Logo Rationale
The logo is a symbol of strength and cohesiveness of our diversified Group. Owing much to our humble and dynamic beginning, we attach a strong sentiment in our original name Yew Huat, depicted as in the logo.
The four wings represent our stakeholders – customers, principals, employees and shareholders – coming together in a tradition of trust and responsibility, and growing through hard work, dedication and commitment. The oval shape signifies the globalisation of our operations, while the blue accentuates our philosophy of upholding fairness and integrity in all our business relationships.
YHI Core Values
We deeply believe that in order to succeed in this competitive environment, not only we need highly sophisticated facilities, well-developed policies, procedures and systems, most importantly, we need a corporate culture that allows our employees to bring out their best in them. The foundation for building such a culture is based on the following core values:
- Mutual Respect
- Integrity & Honestly
- Quality of Work
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Improvement
YHI Corporate Culture
Corporate Culture itself is invincible and unpredictable. In order to ensure its success, employees must try their best to upgrade their work quality and demonstrate the following Corporate Culture to the fullest:
- Honesty, Frankness, Trust and Confidentiality
- Encouragement and Challenge
- Appreciation and Constructive Criticism
- Real Listening
- Respect for Difference, Tolerance, Okay To Be Yourself
- Consideration for Feelings of Others
- Acceptable to Express Feelings
- Giving and Receiving in Balance
- Excitement, Fun, Humour (Not At Others' Expense)
- Not Afraid to Tackle Disagreements Or Difficulties
- Find Time to Reflect, Exercise, Relax and Keep Well
- Everyone Taking Responsibility for Outcomes